Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dress indecision...

There are many benefits to not having a large wedding party however only having a MOH also has a draw back.... what do I put her in? If I had six girls standing for me I would have most likely picked a very neutral dress that was universally flattering in a muted color. MOH FMB is anything but muted so just about everything is game. After talking it over we decided on a few guidelines:
- minimize cleavage
- no shiny satin
- print or solid in the family of blues/purples/pinks
- price range under $200

So what did we come up with?



Dessy Group
An instant leader in the race




Etsy- Nostalgia
I have this dress in kelly green and love it. She was great to work with and a lined custom cut dress comes in at a cost of $100




Etsy- Mylolastudio




Etsy- Amandaarcher





BHLDN




Aria




Aria



Which would be your choice? Did you consult with your ladies in waiting before making a decision on their attire?


No comments:

Post a Comment