Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dress Hunt Finale-

Mr. FMB this is very very not safe for you :)












After not finding a dress while shopping at home.... I returned to Boston to do more homework. Luckily one afternoon my girlfriends helped me out. We had a busy day with three dress shops and of course a ladies luncheon (I do not suggest eating while dress shopping).

At our first stop we accidentally ran into a trunk show. I did however get to try on a version of a gown I fell in love with early on:



At the second stop there was one very different gown that struck a note. It was completely different then anything I had tried before:




After a very very long lunch (and some interesting waitstaff...) we went back to the local shop it all started in. There my girls cried and gave an overwhelming approval to my choice... which was one of my first choices!

After the tears were dried parents FMB needed to be called into Boston. This was a one stop shopping experience and I showed them my dress:







We ordered and went on our way. The dress hunt finally completed. Honestly... I am happy it is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment