Friday, April 1, 2011

One, Two.....

They say that bad things come in threes. Yesterday AM I was laid off, This AM I have been battling a computer virus for three hours (I think I have won)... am I a sane person to be afraid to get out of bed tomorrow morning?

Never the less there are important wedding things to get done. None of which I am going to do today. Instead I am going to dream about the dress I plan on wearing to the Sheff-do at night. (I also do recognize with current events that I may not be able to afford any of these.)

I apologize I am not sure where I got this one. I love the sleeves and the glitzy detail for the evening.



BHLDN- I love that this is not a traditional ball gown but people will still know that I am the bride.


Justin Alexander- How can you not love this dress in the ivory/coffee. If I could justify the $1000 price tag it would already be ordered.


David's Bridal- Cute cocktail chic but a little too daytime. However it is very affordable.


David's Bridal- Again very affordable but perhaps not enough glamor to go along with Mr. FMB's tux for the evening.


Are you a two dress type of bride? If so do you feel guilty for spending on another dress? Would you consider selling the dress after to save money?

No comments:

Post a Comment